Starting with Pagico 9.4, you can import an existing calendar feed (in iCal format, extension name .ics) into a project or a contact. Here's how:
Step 1: Get the Calendar Feed File (.ics)
- In your Calendar app, select your desired calendar from the sidebar. We are using the Calendar app on Mac as an example. Most calendar apps support exporting calendar data as an iCalendar file, and the process to get the exported iCal file may differ slightly.
- Use the menu commands File -> Export -> Export...
- Save the file on to your desktop (or anywhere you like)
Step 2: Import the Calendar Feed File
- Create a new project for your calendar events, or use an existing project. Just remember that this project will be filled with events from your calendar feed.
- Click on the Gear Cog icon near the top right corner, and choose "Import calendar"
- Drop in the exported calendar file (.ics), and select whether to import all events or just the future events.
- Click on the "Import" button to start the import.
Please note that the import process may take up to a few minutes, depending on the amount of data to import. Events, including one-off and repeating items, will be imported.