In order to migrate data from one team to another, the following steps are needed:
- Un-share items from the old team
- Add items to the new team
- Optional: Delete the old team
1. Un-share items from the old team
- Go to the old team from the sidebar
- Select all the items that you wish to un-share from the current workspace
- Right-click, and choose "Take Ownership" from the popup menu. By performing this step, any item that wasn't created on your current computer will be duplicated for you to have total access
- Then, right-click on the selected items and choose "Remove from team".
2. Add items to the new team
- Go to the new team from the sidebar
- Click on the "Add existing items..." button at the bottom of the content list
- Select (or multi-select) the desired items to be added to the new team
3. Optional: Delete the old team
Please note: We recommend keeping your old team for a while just to make sure no data is lost during the migration.
- Visit the Pagico ID web portal and sign in with your Pagico ID account
- Identify the team you'd like to delete, and click on the "Delete" button next to it.