Deprecated: This article is only applicable to teams using the legacy workspace tiers or Team Sync Gen-1 tiers. For teams using the new Team Sync Gen-2 tiers, please refer to this article.
This article is designed to give you an overview on how to set up Pagico for your team.
If you are taking the lead on adopting Pagico for your team, then this section is for you.
To setup Pagico for your team, you need these things:
- Get Pagico: Install Pagico for Desktop on you and your teammates’ computers.
- A Pagico ID account. You can create your account right inside the Preferences section.
If you already have a Pagico iD account, you can certainly use it. But to check if your Pagico ID status, please go to the Preferences view and look at the Pagico ID section. If you can see your name and email listed under the Pagico ID section, you're all set.
- Create 1 workspace.
- Go to the Workspaces section from the sidebar
- Sign up for a Pagico ID account, then sign in.
- Click on the "+" button and choose "Create a new workspace", then follow the on-screen instructions to proceed. All workspaces come with a 30-day free trial period, so no payment is required to perform this action.
- Invite your teammates into your workspace.
Workspaces are like shared folders, in which your team can share and sync projects and contacts. So, normally a small team only needs one workspace. The idea is that you want to invite all your teammates to the same workspace, so you all can see the shared projects/contacts, and share new data. All workspace participants will have read and write access to all shared items.
To invite your teammates, simply hover over the workspace item and click "Invite People". Then, put in email addresses of your teammates to send out the invitations, which are emails containing instructions on how to get started and how to connect to your workspace.
If your team already has Pagico with a workspace set up and you’re trying to join it, then this section is for you.
Assuming that your team manager has already set up your team’s workspace, you just need to join the workspace to access the shared items. Here’s how:
- Get Pagico. Install Pagico on your computer, and create a database. Store it somewhere on your computer (usually the Documents folder).
Alternatively, you can install Pagico Plus on your iOS or Android device. Sign up for a Pagico ID account if you don’t have one yet.
- Join your team’s workspace.
To do so, you’ll need an invitation code. Ask your team manager for a code. Once you have it, go to the Workspaces section, click on the “+” button and choose “Join an existing workspace”. Put in the invitation code and hit enter, then Pagico should take care of the rest.
For Pagico Mobile for iPhone and Android, switch to the projects or contacts section, tap on the All Workspaces heading, then choose the “Join an existing workspace” option to enter your invitation code.
All workspace invitations are tied to Pagico ID accounts now. That means if you joined a workspace on your Mac, then you will also be part of it on your other machine (if any) or your iPhone.
Now that everyone is properly set up, you can learn about how to delegate tasks (and notes) among your teammates.