Starting with the May 2023 Update, you can embed existing calendars into your Pagico.
- As of May 2023, the calendar embedding feature is only available for macOS.
- Once embedded, the calendar(s) will be periodically updated (upon launch of Pagico, and every 15 minutes after that).
- For optimal performance, Pagico only pulls calendar events ranging from 30 days in the past to 45 days in the future.
- You can request a manual event refresh by going to the Calendar Sync preferences section.
- Most calendar events can be directly edited within Pagico, with the exception of events from read-only calendars (i.e. subscribed calendar feeds) and repeating events. Repeating events will need to be edited within the calendar app itself.