Many people connected Pagico to their Calendar app on Mac and hoped that the Pagico calendar feed would be synced to their iOS devices. This wouldn't work, as the Pagico calendar feed on your Mac is completely local, and the iOS devices have no way to retrieve data from it. To correctly link Pagico with your iOS calendar app, you'll need to subscribe to your Personal Web Calendar Feed feature on your iOS devices. Here's how:
Step 1: Sign in to your Pagico ID account.
This feature requires your Pagico ID account to function. So if you don't have one yet, you can create one from within Pagico or Pagico Plus.
Step 2: Enable WebCal feed, and obtain the URL.
Everyone will have a unique (and private) URL pointing to your webcal feed. Since everyone will be able to see your schedule data with this URL, it's important to keep it private. To obtain the URL, simply switch to the Preferences section, enable the Personal Web Calendar Feed option, and copy the entire URL provided there.
Step 3: Configure your iOS device(s)
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device, then go to:
- Calendars -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Put in the URL obtained from Step 2 above here.
Double check to make sure the refresh interval is set to a lower value by following these steps:
- In the Settings -> Calendars view, scroll down and tap "Fetch New Data"
- Tap to select your newly subscribed Pagico calendar feed, and select "Fetch" (instead of "Manual")
- Back to the Settings -> Calendars view, scroll to the Fetch group, and set the choice to "Every 15 minutes" to minimize the delay of your schedule data on your iOS device
Your webcal feed will be updated every time Pagico syncs with your inbox or any of your workspaces. So it might take a little while before your calendar becomes available to the online services.
Also, please note that this web calendar feed is read-only. That means that it'll contain everything you have in your Pagico database, and that you can't make changes from your iOS device.
An alternative is to install the Pagico Mobile app on your iOS device and let it sync data with your Pagico app directly. While the mobile app doesn't export events to your iOS calendar app, it does give you read-and-write access to your synced data.